Dal Khalsa UK

Dal Khalsa UK

Dal Khalsa UK's Official Facebook Page Join Now!

Dal Khalsa UK on Facebook

Thursday 18 November 2010

Bhai Gajinder Singhs 59th Birthday - Dal Khalsa


**Today Is Bhai Gajinder Singh Ji's - (Dal Khalsa Founder Member) 59th Birthday,He Spends This Day In Exile - As He Has Done For Nearly 30 Years Dedicating His Life For The Sikh Nation & Freedom Of Panjab Khalistan, -
Take A Moment Out To Reflect On His Life Long Sacrifice For Our Sikh Nation**

Poet,Freedom Fighter,True Leader - Inspiration, Safar e Azadi a collection of Bhai Gajinder Singh's poems & writings will be out on Dec 21st.......

''The creation of Khalistan is the sole aim of my life,I spoke to accomplish this aim,I picke...d up the pen to accomplish this aim,I picked up weapons to accomplish this aim,the time for political attainments came & went so did times of fear,but the Guru kept his hand of blessing upon me & never let me break from my aim of the creation of Khalistan! - Bhai Gajinder Singh



Blog Archive

Dal Khalsa UK's Facebook Page